Sat23Jun20181:30 pm - 4:00 pmSilver Springs Golf & Country Club, 1600 Varsity Estates Drive Northwest
CCCA Roadshow - Financial planning and business valuation
About the Event:
The business valuation workshop is one of the series events of 2018 CCCA Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow.
Business valuation is one of the most important concepts in finance. Every business owner should know something about valuation. This event will cover the topic of pre-revenue valuation and post-revenue valuation. It offers perspective to early stage ventures as well as established business owners/
About the Speaker:
Jordan Martel is the senior vice president of Sequeira Partners Inc. Jordan has over 12 years of client advisory experience in corporate valuations, financial opinions, fair value for IFRS and US GAAP, tax valuations, estate planning, buy/sell arrangements, corporate value disputes, and financial/corporate strategy and technology consulting.
Jordan’s experience in Canada and the United States, coupled with his broad knowledge across many industries, provides a trusted, credible, and independent opinion on complex valuation issues.
Prior to joining Sequeira Partners, Jordan sourced, managed, and executed valuation assignments for a Big Four accounting firm in Calgary, Alberta. He also delivered financial opinions and valuations with a publicly-traded boutique investment bank in Dallas, Texas.
- Chartered Business Valuator
- Senior Accredited Member of the American Society of Appraisers in Business Valuation
- Masters of Business Administration, McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelors of Business Administration, McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin
- Active CCCA members: $15 (limit: 1). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $25, ticket purchase via Eventbrite, or pay via e-Transfer®