Nowadays, most of us cannot live without Internet and information technology. While enjoying the convenience brought by these new technologies, the concerns about network and information security are arisen to be a hot topic. Without being a cyber security expert, you may find yourself lost in the overwhelming knowledge you have to learn to secure your information. This seminar will provide you with a simple guide on what to watch for and how to secure your network and information to the maximum with your own efforts.
People who may benefit from this Seminar:
- Small and medium business owners who have to manage their own network and information security risks
- Anybody who would like to have their cyber security questions answered by an expert.
Winnie Phung | Manager, BDO Risk Advisory Services will bring
- Why small businesses are especially vulnerable to fraud
- Different types of fraud
- How to prevent fraud
- Cyber attack scenarios
- Steps to protecting your data
- How to enlist your staff in securing data
Date: Saturday, October 5th 2019
Time: 11:00am – 1:30pm
Address: PetroChina Canada, 707 5 Street SW, Calgary, AB
Light meal will be served.
- Active CCCA business members: 1 free tickets, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Active CCCA general members: $10 for first ticket, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $20, ticket purchase link, or pay via e-Transfer®
Recipient email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email: email@example.com to provide detail information (name and email) for ticket issuing.
Event Sponsored by TechJoe Technologies