During 2018 Global Petroleum Show, Canada China Commercial Association (“CCCA”), partnering with China Petroleum & Petrochemical Equipment Industry Association (“CPEIA”), is hosting a business banquet to promote the network and business development between Canada and China energy industry.
During the event, executives from local energy companies will share their view on the future of Canadian energy industry and the recovery of the oil service sector. Industry experts will also explain the regulations and rule to enter the Canadian energy market.
Over 20 representatives from the Chinese delegation to the Global Petroleum Show are also invited to attend the banquet. They will not only bring business and partnering opportunities, but also share their expertise in the energy industry in China.
The banquet includes buffet dinner with dim sum station and ample network opportunities.
- 6:00 Check in
- 6:30-7:30 Dinner and networking
- 7:30-7:45 Opening Remarks
- 7:45-8:45 Keynote speakers
- Emcee: George Tai, Partner, Dentons Canada LLP
- Colin Schindel, P. Eng, Senior Supervisor Supply Chain, Devon Energy Canada
- Sophia Chan, Project manager, Energy & Utilities, CSA Group
- Sonya Savage, Sr. Director Policy & Regulatory Affairs, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- 8:45-9:30 Networking
Please join us to promote the cooperation in Canada and China energy sector.
Time: Monday June 11, 2018 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: McMurray Room, Calgary Petroleum Club, 319 5 Ave SW, Calgary, T2P 0L5 (Free parking on street after 6pm)
- Individual ticket: $88/person. Click here to get ticket online.
- CCCA General Member: $68/person (limit 2).
- CCCA Business Member: $48/person (limit 2).
- Partnering Businesses: $300/3 people; as partnering business, you will have following benefits:
- Full access to attendee lists
- One-to-one meeting opportunity to Chinese delegation during the event (upon request)
- Opportunity to add company materials to event package
CCCA Members: Please contact us (email@example.com) to confirm your member status and obtain ticket. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefit
Partnering Businesses: Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested to become a partnering business.
CCCA: CCCA is a registered non-profit organization in Alberta dedicated to the promotion and facilitation of trade development, business investment, innovation and technology exchange between Canada and China. Its principles include resource sharing, strength complementary, mutual benefit and cooperative development between all company and individual members.
CPEIA: CPEIA was established in 1985 under the administration by the Ministry of Civil Affairs, China. CPEIA is a non-profit industrial organization with the voluntary participation of enterprises and institutions engaged in researching, designing, manufacturing, supplying and using of petroleum and petrochemical equipment. CPEIA’s over 900 members are from various departments and areas of the country.