Wed23Oct20196:30 pm - 9:30 pmDelta Hotels by Marriott Calgary South 135 Southland Drive Southeast Calgary, AB, Canada T2J 5X5Show details
Taxes are the most fun presentation topic, it can save a lot of money for business owner!
This event is designed to help business owners and professionals navigate the tax environment. The presentation will go over the essentials of small and medium business tax and will also cover the most notable recent tax changes that have been imposed on small and medium business owners, such as passive income for corporation, changes to income splitting and the small business deductions. We will also provide several tax planning tools for business owner and their family, this session explores:
- How to define priorities and identify investment options
- Integration, attribution & TOSI
- How to manage risk
Enjoy a free dinner and learn all about how to minimize your next tax bill as a business owner. Even if you already have a financial advisor or accountant, come out to this presentation to gather as much information as possible!
Henry Tian Insurance & Financial Services Inc., Sun Life Financial
Very Limit seating, please RSVP at your early convenience.
Bridget Cai | Phone: (403)707-9888 | email: email@example.com
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (MDT)
Fri18Oct20196:00 pm - 9:00 pmThe Turett Room, Silver Springs Golf & Country Club, 1600 Varsity Estate Drive NWShow details
Presented to you by Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA)
2019 marks the third year of the CCCA Roadshow program. Our program aims to promote early stage entrepreneurs with innovative technology advancements and business models. Every year, our program offers a series of seminars focusing on various topics to get the entrepreneurs ready to showcase their business ideas and to connect with the investment community. We finish each year’s program with a pitching competition.
In 2019, CCCA partnered with Innovate Calgary, Startup Calgary, Seedups Canada, Haskayne School of Business and other local leading organizations in the innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) industry. From April to August, We organized 5 seminars with the topics of business plans, business valuation, the government funding program SR&ED, intellectual property, pitching skills, and equity structure.
Thanks to the support from the CCCA community partner, Denton’s Calgary Office and all the generous sponsors, 2019 Roadshow has continued to be a success in supporting local ventures. We will present the 2019 Western Canada Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow Finale on October 18, 2019.
The final four teams to pitch at the finale are:
- Nimble Science Ltd – An innovated device for small intestine MicroBiome Aspiration
- Momentum Material Corporation – Nano-engineered membranes for advanced water treatment systems
- Western Heritage – Online platform for data processing based on remote sensing images, drones, and IoT sensors
- Elsius Biomedical – Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation device, a very complex technology that takes a patient’s blood from its body and in -real-time adds oxygen to it while pumping it back into the system
Date: October 18, 2019 5:30 pm-9:00 pm
- Active CCCA business members: 1 free tickets, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Active CCCA general members: $10 for first ticket, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $20, ticket purchase link, or pay via e-Transfer®
- Recipient email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email: email@example.com to provide detail information (name and email) for ticket issuing.