- Do you want to grow your business despite the economy downturn?
- Are you struggling with your cash flow when business is slow?
- Do you want to know how banks can help you with your business?
- Interested in a career in business banking?
- Thinking about starting your own business?
Come and join CCCA for an informative night with a dynamic panel of financial experts, legal experts and successful
entrepreneurs and lots of networking opportunities to explore your business ideas or potential career in the banking sector.
And as the main sponsor of the event, ATB Financial® will
- Introduce job openings at ATB Financial® that will fit people who have business experience and background.
- Present specially designed business banking package to help business grow in this environment.
- Winston Chow, Director, China Practice, BDO Canada LLP
- Tony Chu, Business Relationship Manager, ATB Financial
- James Cook, Manager, Entrepreneurship, ATB Financial
- Bob Ding, President, Precision Manufacturing Corp.
- Clark Grue, President & CEO, Rainmaker Global Business Development
- Roger Song, Associate, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
5:30pm – 9:00pm Thursday, October 15, 2015
Suite 300, Centennial Place West, 250 5 St. SW, Calgary
Price will be drew at the end of event
Tickets (Beverage and light dinner/snack is included):
- CCCA member: Free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your membership details to register.
- Non-CCCA member: $10