Sun18Dec20162 pm - 5 pm201 1710 Center St NE, Calgary, AB
2016 is passing, 2017 is approaching
We believe there will be more job opportunities!!!
Are you looking for internships, or are you on the journey to find a job?
Are you looking for a job to satisfy the immigration applications?
Let us help you!
Welcome to our job search guide forum!!!
Speakers and panelist:
- Chris Watson, CPA, CA: Calvista LLP Chartered Professional Accountants, Partner, Chris has over 30 years combined experience in industry and accounting. He focuses on assurance services but also consults with small to medium sized businesses in wide variety of industries.
- Grace Wang: Brion Energy Executive Assistant to the President and CEO. Grace has also previously worked for Ernst & Young and McKinsey & Company. She has many years of recruitment experience in both Canada and China.
- Ray Yang, B. Eng., MBA: Ray is currently working for a large energy company’s Information and Process Management department. He has many years of experience in IT system and operations and has held various management positions in a number of multinational companies in both Canada and China.
- Andy Wu, P. Eng., MSc: Andy is the Director of United Engineering Corp. In his successful career in Canada, he has held various management and leadership positions in VECO CANADA LTD., Worley LTD., Colt Engineering LTD., Worley Parsons Canada, and Vista Projects Ltd.
- Jill Liu: Job Coach/Counselor from Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association. She previously worked for SAIT as an online instructor and a program advisor. She is experienced in both educational advising, career coach/counselling.
- Ailian Liu: Ailan works at C-easy international immigration services, and is a licensed immigration consultant in Canada, as well as being a registered social worker in Alberta.
Current graduates that looking for jobs
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please provide Name, School, Year of Graduation and Major) This is a free event!! Open only to the ones registered.
December 18, 2016 (Sunday)
- Job Search Forum （2PM – 4PM）
- • Networking (4PM – 5PM)
- Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA)
- Alberta Chinese Alumni Association
- U of C Chinese Students and Scholars Association
Sun27Nov201612:00 pmALOFT HOTEL - 2359 Banff Trail NW, Calgary, AB, T2M 4L2Show details
致冠金融 － 主题讲座
Davis 张文博，私人资本投资专家、Pinnacle Wealth 副总裁，加拿大注册工程师背景，技术移民来加拿大16 年，从事金融投资11 年。连续6 年被Pinnacle 评为最佳顾问。2014、2015 年被加拿大Wealth Professional 授予Alternative Investment 系列杰出奖。严谨、敬业、专业。
- 项目一： Pinnacle 绝对回报信托基金 （7%-8%／年）
- 项目二： Clear Sky 洗车场（信托基金） 10% ＋ 10%分成
讲座时间 ： 2016 年11 月27 日（周日） 中午12:00
地点： ALOFT HOTEL
地址： 2359 Banff Trail NW, Calgary, AB, T2M 4L2
Fri18Nov20164:00 pm - 7:00 pmConference Centre, Centennial Place West 300, 250 5 Street SW, Calgary T2P 0R3
4:00pm – 7:00pm Friday, November 18, 2016
Address: Conference Centre, Centennial Place West, 300, 250 5 Street SW, T2P 0R3
- Do you want to grow your business to a foreign market?
- Are you a foreign company struggling to establish your market in Canada?
- Do you know there is a foreign trade zone in Calgary?
- Thinking about starting an import or export business?
Come and join Canada China Commercial Association (“CCCA”) and RBC for an informative afternoon with keynote speaker, Mike Holden, and a dynamic panel of trade and policy experts.
- Mike Holden, Chief Economist, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (“CME”).
Mike Holden is Chief Economist at CME and is currently acting in the role of Vice President of the Alberta division of CME. Based out of Calgary, Mike’s primary functions are to expand CME’s capacity to offer economics, policy and strategic analysis to its members. This work includes ongoing economic analysis commentaries and publications, directing major research projects, policy formation, as well as media and public outreach.
Mike has a BA in honours economics from the University of Alberta and an MA in economics from Queen’s University.
CME is Canada’s largest trade and industry association, and the voice of manufacturing and global business in Canada. Founded in 1871, CME represents more than 10,000 leading companies nationwide. Collectively, CME's membership network accounts for an estimated 82% of Canadian manufacturing production and 90% of all goods and services exports. CME’s mission is to help Canadian manufacturers and exporters compete and win in domestic and global markets by leveraging their leadership, expertise, connections, and the strengths of their membership.
- Mike Holden, Chief Economist, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (“CME”).
- Pam Gwyer, Manager, International Trading, RBC Trade Department
- Rob Luini, Business Development Manager, Export Development Canada
- Corrie Bank, President, Triskele Logistics Ltd. | Chair, Calgary Logistics Council
- Carlos Soares, President, Divine Hardwood Flooring
- Julia Mah, Trade & Investment Officer, Economic Development and Trade, Government of Alberta
- Current CCCA Members (2016): Free - Until all tickets sold out. (Please send email to:email@example.com to register)
- None CCCA Members(2016): Event is full.
Fri18Nov20164:00 pm - 7:00 pmConference Centre, Centennial Place West 300, 250 5 Street SW, Calgary T2P 0R3Show details
在皇家银行商业金融服务的副总裁Glenn Graves致词并简短地介绍了阿尔伯塔省当前的经济形势后，Sam Lin隆重介绍并请出这次交流会的主讲嘉宾，加拿大制造商和出口商协会(CME)的首席经济师 Mike Holden。Mike Holden是加拿大制造商和出口商协会的首席经济师以及该协会阿尔伯塔分部的副总裁。他的职责主要包括拓展CME为其会员提供经济，政策及策略分析的能力，发表经济分析报告，负责主要研究项目，参与政策制定，以及媒体和公众宣传。
他演讲的主题是：提高加拿大贸易的竞争力。 他首先概述了加拿大的出口贸易情况，介绍了加拿大出口贸易的表现以及制造业在加拿大出口贸易中所占的比重。他也承认，在加拿大制造业进出口贸易中，进口数远远高于出口，源于加拿大制造业的落后，技术滞后，设备更新慢，投入少。同时他介绍了加拿大的工业2030的战略目标，政府将要加大投入力度，争取在2030年制造业出口量翻番。随后他介绍了加拿大制造和出口的manage issue survey（MIS）的概况，以及今后五年全球市场的机会和阿尔伯塔省支持出口的基金项目。最后，他讲解了美国新任总统川普的经济政策和加拿大对此的应对政策。Mike的演讲提供了很多有用的信息，使大家很好地了解了加拿大的进出口贸易政策以及现状，未来的发展方向和投入情况，大家都感到受益匪浅。
接下来的研讨会由皇家私人银行副总裁Kent Parlee主持，参与者有: 加拿大制造商和出口商协会(CME)首席经济师Mike Holden，加拿大皇家银行国际贸易部经理Pam Gwyer，加拿大出口发展协会 （Export Development Canada）企业发展部经理Rob Luini，Triskele物流公司总裁，卡尔加里物流协会（Calgary Logistics Council）主席Corrie Bank，Divine实木地板公司总裁Carlos Soares， 阿尔伯塔政府经济发展与贸易局贸易与投资专员Julia Mah。
Sat22Oct20161:30pm - 5:00pmWelcome Centre for New Immigrants, 3820 32 St. NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 7L9 (near Whitehorn C-train station)
Do you want to further advance your career? How to find the fine balance between technical skills and interpersonal skills? How to make your boss notice your contribution and ability? How to break the glass ceiling while facing industry downturn and cultural difference?
Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA), Canada China Cultural Association (CCCA), together with Calgary Immigrant Educational Society (CIES), are hosting the 2nd Cultural Forum to help you advance your career in Canada. At the forum, experts will provide you with practical skills and techniques to concur the barriers in your career, and successful Chinese immigrants will share their experiences and stories.
The Recruitment Officer of Calgary Fire Department (“CFD”), Sean Hoy, will be at the event with information about CFD’s recruitment process and information about CFD’s cadet program for young men and women aged 15 to 18.
Time: October 22, 2016 1:30pm to 5pm. (Registration starts from 1pm)
Address: Welcome Centre for New Immigrants, 3820 32St. NE, T1Y 7L9 (near Whitehotn C-train station)
- 1:30 – 1:45pm: Opening
- 1:45 – 2:45pm: Would You Hire You? – Matt Adolphe
Matt Adolphe is the author of Canadian Workplace Culture: Mastering the Unspoken Rules and Would You Hire You?. Matt is an instructor at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). He holds a B.A. in Indigenous Studies and History from Laurentian University and an M.A. in Communication Management from the University of South Australia. He has been teaching English, history, culture and communication for over 15 years in Korea, Japan, Macao and Canada. Matt is an experienced course facilitator who has developed communication courses for immigrants and job seekers looking for success. He teaches a variety of professional courses in the oil and gas industry and education sector, typically focused on diversity, leadership, and communication skills in the workplace.
- 2:45 – 3:45pm: The Secret of Top Performers: Deliver Results, Manage Perception, and Be Visible – Spring Zhu
Spring Zhu is a Supply Chain Manager, Market Intelligence & Business Analytics of a major oil& gas company in Calgary. In her role, she directs business analytics including market intel for strategic sourcing, supplier risk management, and supply chain performance management. Spring Zhu holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chinese Language & Literature from Suzhou University, China and an MBA from Richard Ivey Business School in Canada. Spring is also a Chartered Professional Accountant (Certified Management Accountant) of Alberta Canada.
- 3:45 – 4:00pm Coffee Break
- 4:00 – 5:00pm: Panel Discussion
- Dr. Sally Zhao, CIES: Dr. Sally Zhao obtained her Ph.D. in ESL (English as a Second Language) Testing and Assessment and an MA in Language and Communication from Cardiff University, UK, an M.Ed. in Teaching English for Specific Purposes from University of Exeter, U.K., and a BA in English Language and Literature from Lanzhou University, China. Sally has been teaching English as a Second Language since 1987. Sally started her career at CIES in 2005. Sally has been the manager of LINC program at CIES since 2007. As of November 1, 2014, Sally is the Executive Director of CIES.
- Mr. Davis Zhang: David is one of the most successful private market dealing representatives in Canada. He is a registered dealing representative with Pinnacle Wealth Brokers and the Vice President of the company’s Asian Division. He joined Pinnacle in 2011 and has been managing the Pinnacle office in Richmond, British Columbia since 2013. David was Pinnacles’ top producer for a number of years and was recently celebrated with his peers at Pinnacles’ top producer’s conference in January 2016 in Scottsdale, Arizona. David’s unique path has seen him transition from an engineer in China to a real estate investor and referral agent in Alberta, and to a top producing dealing representative for Pinnacle.
- Mr. Andy Wu (P. Eng., MSc): Any is the Director of United Engineering Corp. Andy holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Tsinghua University, China and a Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering from University of Saskatchewan, Canada. In his successful career in Canada, he has held various management and leadership positions in VECO CANADA LTD., MEG Energy, Worley LTD., Colt Engineering LTD., Worley Parsons Canada, and Vista Projects Ltd.
- Colyn deGraaff: Colyn is a seasoned writer, designer and public speaker with over 10 years of experience in marketing, web development, and program design. Colyn received his Bachelor’s degree in English from St. Mary's University in 2010. As a native-born Calgarian, Colyn joined CIES in 2012. Currently, Colyn manages Calgary’s only free English language distance-education program, LINC Home Study (LHS), and oversees the CIES Special Projects department which is responsible for the upkeep and design of the CIES website, training videos for students, and the Syrian-focused language project, Refugee Express Drop-In ESL & Integration (REDI).
- Melissa McKinnon: Melissa earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Thomas University in Fredericton, New Brunswick. She double majored in criminology and sociology and obtained a minor in religious studies as well. After her undergrad, Melissa earned her Bachelor of Education from the University of Maine. Melissa has taught youth and adults in various settings and grew a passion for teaching English as a second language after spending a summer in Uganda, Africa volunteer teaching. Prior to joining CIES, Melissa taught in a public school setting in her hometown, Sussex, New Brunswick. In April 2013, Melissa joined CIES as a Senior LINC Coordinator until she became Manager of ESL and Volunteer Programs in August 2014.
Organizer: Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA):
CCCA is a registered non-profit organization in Alberta dedicated to the promotion and facilitation of trade developments, business investment, innovation and technology exchange between Canada and China. CCCA’s principles include resource sharing, strength complementary, mutual benefit and cooperative development between all company and individual members. CCCA hosts different seminars, workshops, conferences and networking events according to its member’s requests.
Co-organizer: Calgary Immigrant Educational Society (CIES)
CIES is a non-profit, charitable organization established in 1988 with one basic goal: to provide immigrants and economically challenged Calgarians with a solid foothold in Canada and afford them the opportunities to grow into productive and contended Canadians. CIES offers a broad palette of immigrant programs and services, which include Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) Program, Care for Newcomer Children Program, Drop-in ESL Program, Entry Level Job Trainings, Computer Programs, Accounting Programs, Financial Literacy Program, Welcome Resources Information Program, workshops and seminars.
- Current CCCA Members (2016): Free - Until all tickets sold out and before Oct 10. (Please send email to:firstname.lastname@example.org to register)
- None CCCA Members：
Early Bird (Before September 30): $10
- Before October 22: $15
- At the Door: $20
Sat22Oct20161:30pm - 5:00pmWelcome Centre for New Immigrants, 3820 32 St. NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 7L9 (near Whitehorn C-train station)Show details
October 22, Saturday afternoon, Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA), Canada China Culture Association (CCCA) and Calgary Immigrant Educational Society (CIES) hosted the 2nd Cross-Cultural Forum at Welcome Centre for New Immigrants in the north east of Calgary.
The subject of this forum is How to Succeed in Canadian Workplace. The goal is to provide advice on how to break the glass ceiling and advance your career with soft skills that are required in Canadian workplace.
The forum was monitored by Ms. Zhao Lei. At first, she introduced the special guests, Consul, Mr. Wang Xu Hong, and Vice Consul, Mr. Gao Qing Jun, from the Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Calgary; Associate Professor, Ms. Cai Wei from University of Calgary; and Recruiting Officer, Mr. Sean Hoy, from Calgary Fire Department.
Mr. Sean Hoy mentioned that Calgary Fire Department serves Calgary, a growing and culturally diversified city. He has seen his team grown to be more diversified through the years. He also recalled experience of responding to emergency situations when language and culture is a barrier, but fortunately some teammate can understand different language / culture that helps deliver full service in a timely manner. His main message is that Calgary Fire Department serves the community with a caring heart. And in order to better serve Calgarian in case of emergencies, his team welcome people including immigrants and people of minority cultural background to join the team. And finally, the Fire Department has the intention to recruit more people and some opportunities will be posted publicly and on website. Please help to spread the message.
Next, the forum started with the speech presented by the first keynote speaker, Ms. Spring Zhu, on The Secret of Top Performers: Deliver Results, Manage Perception, and Be Visible. She shared her experience of how to advance her career from Accounting Generalist after obtaining her MBA to a Supply Chain Manager, Market Intelligence & Business Analytics at a major oil & gas company in Calgary. She explained about how to set SMART goals and meet goals at each career level especially for the Chinese immigrants. The audience was deeply touched by her stories and learned a lot of advice from her experience.
The second speech was presented by the old friend of CCCA, also one of the keynote speakers at the 1st Cross-Culture Forum, Mr. Matt Adolphe. He is the author of two books, << Canadian Workplace Culture: Mastering the Unspoken Rules >>, and << Would You Hire You? >>. He not only is an instructor of the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), but also teaches English, history, culture and communications in other countries and areas. At the Q&A section, Matt answered lots of questions on the unspoken rules at workplace. The audience was impressed by his experience, research results and his communication skills.
After the keynote speakers' presentations, CCCA's board member, Ms. Cherry Ma, briefly presented what CCCA is, the upcoming forum about Import and Export, and 2017 New Year Gala. The representative of the main sponsor, Pinnacle Wealth Brokers, Ms. Maggie Hu, gave a short speech of her company and the collaborations between CCCA and Pinnacle. Ms. Christina Wei from Mapleville, the gift sponsor, also talked about their company.
The last section of this forum was the panel discussion monitored by Dr. Sally Zhao, the Executive Director of CIES. She introduced the penal speakers - Mr. Andy Wu, Director of United Engineering Corp and Senior Advisor of CCCA; Mr. Colyn deGraff, seasoned writer, designer, public speaker and Manager of CIES; and Ms. Jana Ciobanu, LINC Manager of CIES. After Colyn and Jana made short presentations on cross culture communications, the two keynote speakers, Matt and Spring were invited to join the panel discussion. The audience asked lots of questions regarding the day-to-day communications at work and how to improve their communication efficiency at Canadian workplace.
Time flew... Dr. Sally Zhao had to announce the end of the panel discussion at 5pm. The Chair of CCCA handed the appreciation certificate and gifts to the keynote and panel speakers. The audience provided very positive feedback about this event, looking forward to the next forum.
Sun25Sep20161:30pm - 5pmBrentwood Community Association. 1520 Northmount Dr. NW Calgary, T2L 0G6
During the downturn of the economy, are you looking for open your own business or struggling to profit from your current business? You may also look for new opportunities? CCCA business event will be held in September 25th, 2016, this is a great opportunity since experts in commercial lending, finance, accounting, and legal field are invited this educational seminar.
- Business start-up loans, commercial loans for purchasing business purchasing, and introduction of BDC
-- George Lu (BDC) (45 minutes)
- Company risk management and the tax law changes in Canada
- Sherry Wong （CFP，Investors Group）
- Entrepreneur opportunity in China: Shandong Provincial policies for returned talents
-Xiaomeng Zheng (5-10minutes)
- 5 minutes break
- How banks evaluate business risk
-Shuang Lin (45minutes)
- Business purchasing and selling - related legal issues. Share selling or asset selling? lawyers due diligence, purchase agreement
-Hongqian Zhang (45minutes)
- Lucky draw – sponsors’ introduction (5minutes)
In addition we also have a charted professional accountant on spot to answer questions
- When：Sept. 25, 2016 (Sunday) 1:30 pm to 5 pm
- Where：Brentwood Community Association. 1520 Northmount Dr. NW, Calgary T2L 0G6
Please RSVP at:
- Business start-up loans, commercial loans for purchasing business purchasing, and introduction of BDC
Thu15Sep20165:30PM - 9PMTHEATRE JUNCTION GRAND, 608 1st Street SW, Calgary, AlbertaShow details
There is a movement afoot that takes a new approach to advancing diversity and inclusion. Led by the nonprofit organization Feel Foreign, the movement is based on a challenge to experience, embrace, and learn from different cultures and communities.
To advance this movement, Feel Foreign has launched the Feel Foreign Film Contest, an opportunity for people to tell their stories about experiencing another culture and what they learned from it.
Winners of the contest will be announced on September 15, 2016 at the Feel Foreign Film Contest Awards.
“The seven contest finalists tell stories about different cultures and experiences,” says Feel Foreign co‐founder Bonita Paquette. “We are excited to screen these seven videos and to announce the top three submissions at the September 15 Awards event. First, second and third place winners will share in $10,000 in prizes. We will also be awarding a Fan’s Choice award based on audience votes at the event.”
Presented by RBC, and co‐hosted by CBC’s Doug Dirks and Omni Television personality Jenny Yu, the Feel Foreign Film Contest Awards will be held in Calgary at the Theatre Junction Grand on September 15, 2016.
- 5:30 - 6:30 Doors open, meet & greet
- 6:30 - 7:30 Film screening and awards
- 7:30 - 9:00 Hors d'oeuvres, food stations and networking at Post-Awards Reception
Tickets may be purchased through the Theatre Junction Grand box office.
THEATRE JUNCTION GRAND
608 1st Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 1M6
Monday – Friday 10am-6pm
On Show Weekdays – 1pm-8pm
- Tickets are $50 Buy Tickets Now!
As a partner of the event sponsor HKCBA, CCCA members can receive the same discount for the first 100 tickets sold using discount code “HKCBA”. If you buy your tickets soon, you can enter this code when purchasing your ticket on-line at the Theatre Junction Grand Box Office and you will receive $25 off of the $50 ticket cost!
About Feel Foreign:
Feel Foreign is a nonprofit organization incorporated in Canada in 2015. Our purpose is to build bridges across cultures and communities and to improve intergroup dynamics. We do this by telling the stories of real people interacting with others from different backgrounds, addressing stereotypes and discussing differences in an entertaining way. We believe empathy is an important means to improve intergroup attitudes and relations, and that telling stories through video is an effective starting point toward building empathy. Our vision is for Feel Foreign to become the “go to” organization for an empathy‐driven approach to inclusion that helps break down barriers, reach across divisions, and forge understanding.
Additional information about Feel Foreign, including Feel Foreign “snippets” – short stories submitted by Feel Foreign followers – is available through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as the organization’s website, feelforeign.com.
- 第1天：卡尔加里（Calgary）→ 多伦多 (Toronto)
是日从加拿大卡尔加里出发，乘坐客机前往多伦多，晚上住宿多伦多市区酒店。Park Inn Markham or similar
- 第2天：多伦多(Toronto) → 渥太华 (Ottawa) → 蒙特利尔(Montreal)
早餐后前往京士顿市，参观着名的皇后大学；市政厅和百年广场。午餐后前往加拿大首都渥太华市，到达后参观着名的国会山庄和总督府，丽都运河。下午前往蒙特利尔，参观旧蒙特利尔市和唐人街。晚上住宿市区酒店。Sandman Hotel or similar
- 第3天：蒙特利尔(Montreal) → 弗雷德里克顿 (Fredericton)
早上餐后前往新不伦瑞克省的首府弗雷德里克顿市。途中参观着名的大瀑布(Grand Falls), 然后参观全世界最长的有盖桥(The longest Cover Bridge in the World – Heart Land Cover Bridge)。然后到达弗雷德里克顿市，夜宿市内酒店。Lakeview Inn or similar
- 第4天：弗雷德里克顿(Fredericton) → 哈利法克斯 （Halifax）早餐后，前往海洋三省之一的新斯科舍省（Nova Scotia）, 首先到达着名的渔村(Peggy’s Cove)，欣赏无边的大西洋和巨大的海边岩石，和全加拿大唯一建在灯塔里的邮政局。然后到达哈利法克斯市，参观着名的地表Citadel和Old Town Clock，还有海滨长廊和哈利法克斯港口的美景。夜宿市区酒店。Future Inn or similar
- 第5天：哈利法克斯（Halifax）→ 爱德华王子岛（PEI）
早上离开哈利法克斯，然后乘坐豪华渡轮前往全加拿大最小的省份—爱德华王子岛。然后住宿省会夏洛特顿市（Charlotte Town）， 参观被誉为加拿大诞生之地的省议会大楼。然后到达着名的Cavendish渔村，参观着名的清秀佳人的故乡（Green Gable House），晚上品尝着名的龙虾晚宴，夜宿市内酒店。Sleman Park Hotel or similar
- 第6天：爱德华王子岛（PEI） → 圣约翰斯(St John's)
早餐后经全加拿大最长的跨海大桥前往加拿大纽芬兰与拉布拉多省，前往然后前往大龙虾的故乡(Shediac)，参观全世界最大的龙虾铜像。然后到达纽省的蒙克顿（Moncton），参观着名的磁力山(Magnetic Hill)， 然后前往着名的好望角(Cape Hopewell)欣赏全世界最高海潮的地区，欣赏着名的花石公园。下午到达皇族之城圣约翰斯(St John's)，参观着名的倒流瀑布和军事瞭望塔。晚上住宿市区酒店。Chateau St John's or similar
- 第7天：圣约翰斯(St John's) → 魁北克（Quebec City）
早餐后离开圣约翰斯市，前往有加国小巴黎之称的魁北克市。参观着名的古堡酒店；兵器广场；木板长廊；皇家广场和张伯伦大道。晚上住宿市内酒店。Chateau Repotel or similar
- 第8天： 魁北克市（Quebec City）→ 多伦多（Toronto）
早上离开魁北克市，然后前往美加着名的旅游区千岛群岛，然后乘坐游船欣赏千岛美丽景色，傍晚到达后多伦多，晚饭后返回酒店休息。Park Inn Markham or similar
- 第9天：多伦多 → 尼亚加拉大瀑布 → 机场送机 Toronto → Niagara Falls → Airport Drop-off
- 四人房每位 CAD$1,378.00 商会会员：CAD$1,348
- 三人房每位 CAD$1,468.00 商会会员：CAD$1,438
- 双人房 每位 CAD$1,528.00 商会会员：CAD$1,498
- 单人房每位加收 CAD$480.00
- 第1天：卡尔加里（Calgary）→ 多伦多 (Toronto)
黄石国家公园(Yellowstone National Park) 是美国最大、最着名和建立最早的国家公园。位于西部北落基山和中落基山之间的熔岩高原上,黄石河、黄石湖纵贯其中，有峡谷、瀑布、温泉以及间歇喷泉等，景色秀丽，引人入胜。
此行增游壮观之大瀑布水坝及“石头公园”, 公园内之怪石林, 怪石林立, 拥有有超过50岩画（石雕刻的图像）, 属世界自然遗产之一。
早上于集合地点准时出发。经莱斯布里奇(Lethbridge) 来到美国素有大天空之称的蒙大拿。西部三分之一的区域，由落基山脉(Rocky Mountains)贯穿，东部尽是广大的平原，北面连接加拿大边界的「冰河国家公园」(Glacier National Park)，及南边连接怀俄明州的「黄石国家公园」(Yellowstone National Park)，是蒙大拿州最着名的景点，也是落基山的精华所在，每年吸引来自世界各地超过九百五十万的游客。本团特别安排游览印第安人保护区域-Writing-On-Stone Provincial Park，大家可以尽情参观这片经过千百年风沙洗礼而形成的独特地貌以及怪石林，从中可以了解当年印第安人生活习惯以及风俗习惯。夜宿：Great Falls Comfort Inn或同级
- 第二天：大瀑布市→黄石公园 (包早餐) (夜宿：黄石公园西门)
今日前往有「世界瑰宝」之称，又名地球之眼的黄石公园。位于蒙大拿、怀俄明、爱达荷三州交界处。一八七二年由美国国会通过，成为世界第一座国家公园，以峡谷、火山地形闻名，在广达9,000平方公里的面积里，蕴涵了无数自然宝藏，它以间歇泉、温泉、峡谷、 瀑布、鑽石、原石等景观闻名于世。浪漫迷人的黄石湖，雄伟秀丽的大峡谷，万马奔腾的黄石瀑布，神秘静谧的森林，屹立湖山间的钓鱼桥，隆隆巨声的火山口等都属于难得的天然美景，她更是全美最大的野生动物保留区，清澈的溪流，鱼儿力争上游，如茵的草原，野牛麋鹿觅食其上，其他如黑熊、灰熊、扁角鹿等等亦以此为家。傍晚时分抵达黄石公园西门，入住西门Branding Inn或同级。
早餐后前往参观黄石公园最负盛名的 “老忠实喷泉”、“七彩调色盘” 及大峡谷。午后起程返回海莲娜市。夜宿:Comfort Inn或同级
- 第四天：海莲娜市→大瀑布市→卡城(包早餐）早餐后离开海莲娜市。顺道游大瀑布水坝。大瀑布市是蒙大州的第二大城，因一座倾泻而下的瀑布，阻断了密苏里河而得名。 藉由在河边建造水坝，以水力发电发展工业。在每年的3月底，都会举办为期3天的西部艺术展览、拍卖会。途中经过免税店，团游客可尽情享受一轮购物乐趣。于傍晚时分返回卡加利，结束难忘的美国四天游行程
- 小孩11岁以下，与两成人同住$ 160美元/人， 商会会员：149美元/人
Sat02Jul2016Mon04Jul20161. Dinosaur Provincial Park 2. Red Rock Coulee 3. Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park 4. Great Sand Hills, SKShow details
加中商会 / 卡尔加里石油非正式论坛
地点：1. Dinosaur Provincial Park 2. Red Rock Coulee 3. Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park 4. Great Sand Hills, SK
- 第一站：7月2日星期六，上午9:00于卡尔加里出发，上午11:30到达Dinosaur Provincial Park公园入口处集合，游览和午餐时间3小时。
- 第二站：下午3点出发，4:30到达Medicine Hat的露营地，5:30分前往Red Rock Coulee，7点返回露营地晚餐。
- 第三站：7月3日8:00于Medicine Hat出发，3小时穿越Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park，参观Fort Walsh National Historic Site。第三站结束后，此时你可以返回卡尔加里，不参与第四站。
- 第四站：午餐后1:00驶往Great Sand Hills，4:00返回，6:00到露营地聚餐。7月4日返回卡尔加里。
Sat11Jun20169:30 am - 3:00 pmAloft Calgary University - 2359 Banff Trail NW, Calgary, AB T2M 4L2
Are you a young Chinese-Canadian professional who wants to effectively establish a personal brand, and leverage your bi-cultural and bilingual advantage in your professional career? Come to our biggest professional development event of the year: Make Your Mark!
We have secured amazing speakers to share their experiences with us: Dr. Dejiang Long, Gord Aker and Dr. Max Wang (see below for their profiles)
Dr. Max Wang is the President and CEO of Grande Cache Coal Corporation, and is a Vice Chairmen of the board for Coal Association of Canada. Before joining GCC, Max has successfully risen through the ranks to become the Director of Engineering, Major Projects, for Suncor Energy Inc. Max worked in various oil & gas project and technical and function management positions, including the Chief Engineer and Department Manager for the Civil/Structural Department at Bantrel Corp. Max holds a Ph.D. in Engineering and has been a Technical Committee Member of Canadian Standards Association (CSA) since 1998.
Dr. Dejiang Long is a Principal of Golder Associates Ltd, a global engineering and environmental consulting company with over 4,000 professionals. Dr. Long has over 30 years of consulting, research and teaching experience in water resources engineering. Dr. Long was the first non-white board member, elected by employees, on Canadian Board of Golder Associates. Dr. Long was once an adjunct professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Calgary. He was the director for two award-winning World Bank water projects in the Yangtze and Yellow River in China.
Gord Aker has over ten years of experience as an Executive Coach. After an 18-year career with TransCanada Corporation, Gord started C-Quill Development Incorporated, a company dedicated to mentoring, coaching and developing young professionals with the goal of accelerating their careers and increasing their contribution to the world. Since 2007 he has also been the co-developer and primary consultant to the Maier Student Leadership Program at the Schulich School of Engineering in Calgary.
The event is proudly presented by MGen 1.5
We are an association of young Mandarin-speaking Canadian professionals working or pursuing professional degrees in the GTA and Calgary. We are fluently bilingual and bicultural,international-minded professionals with diverse skills and expertise to offer.
Ticket price (include lunch and drinks) : $30 prepaid on eventbrite, $40 at the door
Date and time: Saturday, 11 June 2016 from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM (MDT)
五，学费：$180元/每人 ( 加中商会2016年会员及自组3人：150元/每人)。
Sun03Apr201614:00 - 17:00To be informed after registration
Considering starting your own business? This spring, CCCA has invited legal and accounting specialists to answer any questions about law and tax you might come across throughout the life cycle of your business regarding:
- Before and after the registration of the business
- Common considerations during the operation of your corporation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate dissolution
Kathy Zhang: Registered lawyer of Alberta. Graduate with distinction of the Department of Law, Jilin University, one of the top four legal education institutions in China. Zhang was a judge at Shenzhen Municipal Intermediate Court for 10 years before she came to Canada. Zhang received her Master of Common Law from the University of Hong Kong in 2004, and Master of Laws, Environmental Law/Energy Law from Dalhousie University in 2011. In 2014, Zhang received her Certificate of Qualification for Canada from NCA of the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. Zhang is familiar with the legal system and common laws of both Canada and China. She has been actively holding forums about law to the public in the Chinese community. Zhang is practicing lawyer with the Law Society of Alberta, member of Federation of Law Societies of Canada, Association of Women Lawyers, and Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers.
Li Li: Registered professional accountant. Li graduated from Fudan University and taught there for 3 years. Li came to study in Canada in 1988, and received her PhD from the Department of Philosophy, University of Calgary. Li has been practicing accounting for over 20 years, and has experience in administration of accounting management and tax audition for small to large sized businesses. Li has worked as senior accountant for businesses of various sizes, from finance department of governments, major international accounting firms, to private corporations. Li has held several forums about tax in the Chinese community. Li is a member of Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, member of Canadian Tax Foundation and former president of Calgary Jiang Zhe Shanghai Association.
Date and Time: Sunday April 3, 2016 14:00-17:00.
Admission: Free for 2016 CCCA members, $10 for non-members pre-purchased, $15 at the door for non-members.
For 2016 CCCA members, please inform us by emailing email@example.com by March 29, or the seat is not guaranteed.
Sat19Mar201617:30 - 21:00GOLDEN CENTRAL CHINESE CUISINE 5016 Centre St NE, Calgary, AB T2KShow details
It is with great pleasure that we write to invite you to the CCCA’s 2016 Anniversary and New Year celebration on Saturday March 19 2016. Thanks to tremendous contribution and support from our members, friends, volunteers and local community, CCCA has achieved another successful year and has become a welcoming hub for businesses and professionals from Canada and China. We look forward to our new journey with you in 2016.
The celebration dinner will feature a 10 course traditional Chinese dinner, keynote speaker, live performances and lucky draw.
Best of luck to you and family in the year of monkey!
- Member: Free for 2016 CCCA members.
- Non-member: $30/person
For registration and group admission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join CCCA as a member: https://ccca88.ca/public/membership/
Sat27Feb201614:00 - 16:30777 8 Ave SWShow details
Hosted by: Canada China Commercial Association and MGen 1.5 Calgary Chapter
Master of Ceremony:
Sean Wang, CA, CFA, Manager, Deloitte
Key Note Speakers:
- Andy Wu, P. Eng. Msc., Director of United Engineering Corp.
Mr. Wu holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Tsinghua University, China and a Master of Science degree in Civil Engineering from University of Saskatchewan, Canada. He has held various leadership positions in the following companies: VECO CANADA LTD., MEG Worley LTD., Colt Engineering LTD., Worley Parsons Canada, and Vista Projects Ltd.
Mr. Wu will walk you through the hiring process as a senior executive and decision maker on how the job is generated, what qualifications on the resume will pass the 30 second test, the type of candidates standing out in the interview, and who will ultimately get the job.
- Dan Elliott, B. Mgt. Recruitment Coordinator, Investors Group
Mr. Elliott had been an ELT Recruitment Coordinator with the Calgary Catholic Immigration Society and is well versed in the challenges that foreign and the second generation professionals face when entering the Calgary job market. His speech will revolve around his experience placing both new and seasoned immigrants in their professional field. He is going to contrast those points with profiles of successful Investors Group consultants and highlight how their hard work and dedication has helped them achieve a level of success that traditional career paths simply can't provide.
- Andy Wu, P. Eng. Msc., Director of United Engineering Corp.
- Dan Elliott, B. Mgt. Recruitment Coordinator, Investors Group
- Evan Cao, Procurement and Fleet Specialist, Alberta Energy Regulator
- Siying Li, Research Analyst, Mawer Investment Management
- Max Wang, Investment Analyst, Ross Smith Asset Management Inc.
- Oliver Shao, Research Associate, Acumen Capital Finance Partners Limited
Seminar Agenda: Feb 27, 2016
- 2:00pm to 2:10pm: Welcome from CCCA and MGen 1.5 Calgary
- 2:10pm to 2:45pm: Mr. Andy Wu’s presentation
- 2:45pm to 3:00pm: Networking break and refreshment
- 3:00pm to 3:45pm: Challenges and opportunities for foreign and second generation professional in Calgary job market, by Mr. Elliott
- 3:45pm to 4:20pm: Panel discussion on recruiting tips: get ready for the new recruiting session
- 4:20pm to 4:30pm: Closing remarks
Location: 777 8 Ave SW
Parking Instruction: the closest Impark Parking lot is Lot #294 with a rate of only $2
Please RSVP by: Friday Feb 26, 2106
Phone number: 403-253-4840 ext. 2339 or 403-667-1668
E-mail: email@example.com or by visiting MGen 1.5 Calgary chapter Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/mgen1.5calgary/1316251905067006/?notif_t=group_activity
Tue23Feb201611:45 - 13:151333 32nd Ave NE - Boardroom
Triskele Logistics Ltd.
Senior Equipment Financing Specialist
- What would a Calgary Region Inland Port mean to you and your company?
- Understanding Costs/Supply Chain Waste/
- Mitigation Strategies
- Financing alternatives that allow you to update your equipment now without the full investment cost upfront
Date: Tuesday February 23, 2016
11:45 – Lunch
12:00 – 1:15 - Presentation
Where: 1333 32nd Ave NE, Calgary - Boardroom
Please RSVP by Friday 12, 2016 by contacting
Sam Lin: firstname.lastname@example.org, 403-292-2309