CCCA Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow (CCCA Roadshow) is a well received project in the Calgary Chinese community since its debut in 2017. It is a platform for ventures across Western Canada. It drew lots of attention and inspired ventures to step forward to present their business idea. In December 2017, the 2017 CCCA Roadshow finale was held in Calgary. The four finalists have all demonstrated high quality projects that are truly difficult for the judge to pick one over the others. Subsequent to the Roadshow, the four project teams have got support or funding, either from investors or government. The ventures have continually developed the business, Some of the projects had the chance to participate in venture competition in China.
Once again in 2018, CCCA will bring you an enhanced Roadshow program. We are collaborating with local business school to achieve the goal of merging the university resource with the demand from the Chinese community and beyond. We encourage and welcome all ventures to participate in the Roadshow. This event has attracted outstanding sponsors from various industry sector. CCCA has offered grand prize of $2,018 to the finale winner.
What does the CCCA Roadshow program offer to participants? It is a series of events reflecting the “Incubator” concept and serving as a platform for new ventures. CCCA will invite experts with legal, accounting, marketing, and technical background to provide professional training and coaching to help new entrepreneurs shape their business ideas, optimize their business plans, improve their roadshow presentation skills. New ventures have the opportunity to access to those supports. In addition, CCCA provides opportunities to network with successful entrepreneurs from various industries and various ethnic communities. All those supports will help ventures to get ready for their live presentation to potential investors and venture capital firms. The ultimate goal for the CCCA Roadshow is to help ventures to commercialize and industrialize technology.
China has enjoyed a booming economy and investment funds are actively looking for investing in hi-tech oriented ventures. With a strong tie to Chinese investment community, CCCA Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow will surely get extra endorsement and provides a quick access to Chinese investment funds.
Eligibility of participants:
- North American company incorporated less than 8 years
- New technology or new business model
Benefits of participating in the Roadshow:
- Free access to professional training sessions including business plans, financial planning, and marketing and sales
- Work with MBA students on business plan
- Free participation in all Roadshow activities in the year
- Face to face conversation with potential investors
- Improve the visibility and exposure of your business
- Chance to win $2,018 grand prize
Bring your new venture ideas and join us! The application process has begun! Please also promote the Roadshow to all your friends and colleagues from different cultures. They are welcome to be part of the 2018 CCCA Roadshow in any capacity.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com, or call 403-383-2745.
2018 Roadshow 4 series:
Roadshow Series #1:
- Public event: April the 7th, 2018： Opening ceremony & meeting between the participants and experts(Event location：Business School, University of Calgary)
- Public event: April 28th, 2018 (Business plan training and real case study）
Roadshow Series #2:
- Private meeting: May, 2018：Roadshow Partner meeting (with MBA)
- Public event: June 23rd, 2018（Financial planning and business valuation）
Roadshow Series #3:
- Public/private event: August 18th, 2018 Innovative new venture group meeting and Roadshow competition
Roadshow Series #4:
- Public event: September 15th, 2018 Roadshow Final competition
CCCA welcomes everyone to participate in the Roadshow. We are also actively looking for sponsors and partners with government agencies and educational institutions.