Sat28Apr201812:30 pm - 2:30 pmATB Entrepreneur Centre, 1110 17 AVE SW, Calgary
CCCA Roadshow - Business Plan Workshop
CCCA Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow (CCCA Roadshow) is a well received project in the Calgary Chinese community since its debut in 2017. It is a platform for ventures across Western Canada.
2018 marked the second year of the Roadshow program. CCCA is collaborating with local business school to achieve the goal of merging the university resource with the demand from the Chinese community and beyond. We encourage and welcome all ventures to participate in the Roadshow. Roadshow is a series of events offering training workshops (April 28, 2018 & June 23, 2018) , preliminary competition (August 18, 2018) and finale (September 15, 2018) . The program has attracted outstanding sponsors from various industry sectors. Finale winner will have the chance to win the cash prize of $2,018.
On April 28, 2018, CCCA Bring to you the business plan workshop. Our keynote speaker is Matt Jones, CFA.
Matt is the Director (on leave) of Whitehorn Merchant Capital Incorporation. He is an investment banker with a strong finance and business background. He holds the CFA designation (Chartered Financial Analyst). Matt has spent the last 8 years helping Alberta based businesses with complex multi-million-dollar transactions. He has extensive experience in a variety of industries including manufacturing, professional services, oil and gas services and construction. Topics to cover: Raising Capital, Merger & Acquisition, Divestitures and Management Buyouts & ESOPs.
Matt is currently seeking the United Conservative Party nomination candidate for Calgary-SE (Mahogany, Cranston and Auburn Bay). Increasingly concerned with the direction Alberta is heading both economically and socially, Matt has put his career on hold to use his skills and experience to build a better future for all Albertans. He believes we need more qualified MLAs to return Alberta to prosperity.
Refreshment will be provided at the event. Free admission to CCCA business members. General member can buy ticket at member price of $5. Regular ticket $15.
- Active CCCA business members: Free (limit: 1), $5 for additional tickets (limit: 1). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Active CCCA general members: $5 (limit: 2). Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your membership status and acquire payment method/discount code. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $15, ticket purchase link, or pay via e-Transfer®
- Recipient email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email: email@example.com to provide detail information (name and email) for ticket issuing.