Welcome to the 2019 Western Canada Innovation and Entrepreneurship Roadshow presented by Canada China Commercial Association and Dentons Law Firm.
Have a new venture idea?
Want to go further with your startup business?
Come and join us now!
2019 is the third year of the CCCA Roadshow program. Building on the success from 2017 and 2018, CCCA will bring the Roadshow to a new stage in 2019. This year, CCCA partners with Innovate Calgary, Startup Calgary, Seedups Canada, Haskayne School of Business and other local leading organizations in the innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) industry. With the strong partnership, CCCA will offer more diversified professional business resources to all participating ventures.
In 2019, CCCA Roadshow program continuously receives strong support from leading I&E organizations from China, including Tusstar, Science and Technology Park of Southwest Jiaotong University, the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China, China International Technology Transfer Center, etc. The strong network and partnership from both Canada and China enable an enhanced program in 2019. A full list of supporting organizations is at the end of the invitation.
What do you get from participating in the Roadshow:
- Free access to professional training sessions including business plans, financial planning & business valuation, intellectual property, pitch training, etc.
- One on one business mentoring with MBA mentors.
- Free participation in all Roadshow activities throughout the year.
- Face to face conversation with potential investors.
- Improve the visibility and exposure of your business.
- Chance to win the Grand Prize of $2,019.
Eligibility of participants:
- North American company incorporated less than 8 years
- New technology or new business model
How to participate: The application process has started! Please download and fill the application form, and send it to email@example.com. Please also promote the Roadshow to all your friends and colleagues from different cultures. Everyone is welcome to be part of the 2019 CCCA Roadshow in any capacity. Download the application form (fillable)
2019 Roadshow Series:
- April 5, 2019 – Grand Opening Ceremony
- May 2, 2019 – Business Plan Training and Discussion
- May 25, 2019 – SR&ED and Business Valuation
- June 16, 2019 – Intellectual Property & Pitching Skill Seminar
- August 22, 2019 – Semi final Pitching Competition
- October 18, 2019 – Final Pitching Competition and Award Ceremony
Want to support the Roadshow program and the Innovation and Entrepreneurship community? Connect us NOW at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting Partner of CCCA:
- Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Calgary
- Alberta Climate Change Office
- China International Technology Transfer Center
- Chihe Investment
- Haskayne School of Business
- Husky Energy
- Innovate Calgary
- International Technology Transfer Network
- Science and Technology Park of Southwest Jiaotong University
- Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province
- Seedups Canada
- Southern China Science and Technology Transfer Center
- Startup Calgary
- Startup Grind Calgary
- the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People’s Republic of China
- Yangtze Delta Region Institute of Tsinghua University, Zhejiang
- Zongheng Capital