Sat25May201911:30am - 3:00pmCrowsnest Hall, University of Calgary
Roadshow - SR&ED and Business Valuation
SRED (or SR&ED) refers to the Canadian Government's "Scientific Research and Experimental Development" program. This is a generous incentive program that rewards companies of any size for conducting Research and Development activities in Canada.
Sylvain has been involved in many consulting special assignments as an in-house specialist in different government incentives and successfully helped corporations accessing different grants to support their investment in specific areas such as advanced technology project, export market business expansion, job creations etc.
Jordan Martel, CBV
Partner of Sequeira Partners
Jordan has over 15 years of advisory experience providing business and asset valuations to support transactions, financial opinions, tax and financial reporting, corporate planning, and other advisory services for private and public companies primarily in the energy, chemical, and other heavy industries.
Prior to joining Sequeira Partners, Jordan was a senior manager in Deloitte’s valuations group holding a number of leadership roles in the Alberta and Prairie markets. Jordan also held a management role in the valuation practice of an international middle market investment bank in Dallas, Texas. He holds an MBA from the University of Texas, is a Chartered Business Valuator and a Senior Accredited Member of the American Society of Appraisers in business valuation.
- Active CCCA business members: 2 free tickets, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Active CCCA general members: $10 for first ticket, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $20, ticket purchase link, or pay via e-Transfer®
- Recipient email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email: email@example.com to provide detail information (name and email) for ticket issuing.