Fri18Oct20196:00 pm - 9:00 pmThe Turett Room, Silver Springs Golf & Country Club, 1600 Varsity Estate Drive NW
2019 Western Canada Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow Finale
Presented to you by Canada China Commercial Association (CCCA)
2019 marks the third year of the CCCA Roadshow program. Our program aims to promote early stage entrepreneurs with innovative technology advancements and business models. Every year, our program offers a series of seminars focusing on various topics to get the entrepreneurs ready to showcase their business ideas and to connect with the investment community. We finish each year’s program with a pitching competition.
In 2019, CCCA partnered with Innovate Calgary, Startup Calgary, Seedups Canada, Haskayne School of Business and other local leading organizations in the innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) industry. From April to August, We organized 5 seminars with the topics of business plans, business valuation, the government funding program SR&ED, intellectual property, pitching skills, and equity structure.
Thanks to the support from the CCCA community partner, Denton’s Calgary Office and all the generous sponsors, 2019 Roadshow has continued to be a success in supporting local ventures. We will present the 2019 Western Canada Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow Finale on October 18, 2019.
The final four teams to pitch at the finale are:
- Nimble Science Ltd – An innovated device for small intestine MicroBiome Aspiration
- Momentum Material Corporation – Nano-engineered membranes for advanced water treatment systems
- Western Heritage – Online platform for data processing based on remote sensing images, drones, and IoT sensors
- Elsius Biomedical – Extra corporeal membrane oxygenation device, a very complex technology that takes a patient’s blood from its body and in -real-time adds oxygen to it while pumping it back into the system
Date: October 18, 2019 5:30 pm-9:00 pm
- Active CCCA business members: 1 free tickets, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Active CCCA general members: $10 for first ticket, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $20, ticket purchase link, or pay via e-Transfer®
- Recipient email: email@example.com
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to provide detail information (name and email) for ticket issuing.