Thu22Aug20194:30 PM - 7:30 PMDentons Canada LLP, 850 - 2nd Street SW, 15th Floor, Bankers Court, Calgary, AB T2P 0R8
2019 Western Canada Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow Semi Final Competition
Canada China Commercial Association presents to you the 2019 Innovation & Entrepreneurship Roadshow Semi Final Pitching Competition.
We invite George Tai, partner of Denton's Canada LLP to share his knowledge and insights on equity structure for early stage businesses.
About the Speaker:
George’s practice centers on Mergers and Acquisitions, Securities, Corporate Finance and Corporate/commercial transactions, primarily in the energy and technology sectors. George also has extensive experience advising technology companies having successfully negotiated complex licensing contracts, service agreements and software development agreements domestically and internationally with numerous multinational original equipment manufacturers, telecommunications companies and software companies.
George has experience in structuring and negotiating international commercial transactions, advising a number of Canadian-based clients on transactions in Asia, and with Asian-based clients pursuing investments and business opportunities in Canada. George is the co-lead of Dentons' Canada's China Services Desk.
George has served as a director and a corporate secretary on a number of TSX and TSXV listed oil and gas companies and technology companies.
- Active CCCA business members: 1 free tickets, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at email@example.com to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve.
- Active CCCA general members: $10 for first ticket, $20 for additional ticket. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your membership status and acquire your ticket. Quantity limited, first come first serve. Welcome joining CCCA to receive member benefits.
- Non CCCA member: $20, ticket purchase link, or pay via e-Transfer®
- Recipient email: email@example.com
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to provide detail information (name and email) for ticket issuing.