Welcome to the 2020 Innovation and Entrepreneurship Roadshow presented by Canada China Commercial Association!
Have an innovative tech or a creative business model?
Want to go further with your startup business?
Join Us Now!
What is New in 2020:
- The CCCA Roadshow Pitch Competition and Training are moving Online!
What do you get from participating in the Roadshow:
- Free access to professional training sessions – including business planning, financial planning, tax, business law, pitch training and more!
- Visibility and exposure of your business!
- And a chance to win the Grand Prize of $2021.
How to participate:
- The application process has started! Please download and fill the application form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to Download the Application Form
2020 Roadshow Series:
- 9.23 – Startup 101 by Startup Calgary
- Get to know the tools, terms, and resources that will help you start your business!
- 9.30 – Customer 101 by Startup Calgary
- Gain a better understanding of your customer discovery process!
- 10.10 – Business Law & Tax
- 10.17 – Pitching Skills
- 10.24 – Semifinal Roadshow Pitch Competition
- 10.31 – Final Roadshow Pitch Competition
Want to support the Roadshow program and the Innovation and Entrepreneurship community? Connect us at email@example.com.
The 2020 CCCA Roadshow is Powered by
Supporting Partner of CCCA